2014-15 Panini NBA Hoops Basketball Hobby Box
24 Packs Per Box. 12 Cards Per Pack
Box Break: (on average)
- 1 Rookie Autograph
- 1 Additional Autograph
- 1 Memorabilia Card
- 72 Total Inserts and Parallels (at least 10 are serial numbered)
- 36 Rookie Cards
- 288 Total Cards
- 2014-15 Panini NBA Hoops Basketball gives collectors the first wide release featuring rookies from the deep 2014 NBA Draft. After experimenting with a jumbo box configuration last year, it's back to a more traditional set up. Hobby boxes deliver a pair of autographs, a memorabilia card and plenty of rookie, inserts and parallels.
- The base set features a mix of veterans and the loaded rookie crop slated to debut in 2014-15. With 36 rookie cards per hobby box, each pack should have at least one. Parallels include Gold, Green and Artist Proof (#/99).
- At least one of the promised autographs comes from a first-year player. Every case, which comes with 20 boxes, has a signed card from either Andrew Wiggins, Jabari Parker, Julius Randle, or Marcus Smart. Each case also has three autographs from Dante Exum, Doug McDermott, Elfrid Payton, Joel Embiid, Shabazz Napier or Zach LaVine.
Red Hot Signatures (#/25) is a new autograph set that mixes current, retired and rookie players.
- At least three boxes per case come with a third autograph.
- Basic inserts in 2014-15 Panini NBA Hoops Basketball combine with parallels to land 72 per box. A minimum of ten of these are serial numbered. Road to the Finals covers the entire 2014 postseason. Every game from the first round through to Game 5 of the NBA Finals where the Spurs knocked off the Heat has a card in the massive set. Portraits of the Championship-winning San Antonio Spurs are also included.
- Kobe's All-Rookie Team returns as one of the product's tough inserts. The cards land approximately one per case. Highlights is another basic insert that is hard to find.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.